Nike have un-veiled their new Maxim ball set to be used for next seasons Premier League and Serie A campaign.
The new match ball design features a performance innovation, which offers great responsiveness, touch and stable ball flight for accurate passing and striking.
The Nike Maxim also features Nike RaDaR (Rapid Decision and Response) technology which has been tried and tested for visual performance.
The technology allows players to see the ball better and capitalize on split second scoring and passing opportunities. The bold geometric graphic generates strong visual power with crisp edges for players to pick up on during play. Optimal use of bright colors and sharp contrast allows the ball to be more visible in the stadium and pitch environment.
To maximize performance on receiving and distribution a five layer construction guarantee optimal first touch while a 360 sweet spot allow consistent response off the foot. The Geo II Balanced Technology — an aerodynamic textured casing — delivers accurate and powerful strike, no matter where you hit the ball.
- PU with micro-grooves: textured casing that stabilizes ball flight to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Flexible nitrogen-expanded foam gives superior touch and consistent feel in all weather conditions
- Responsive rubber stores energy from impact and releases it at launch for power and speed.
- A layer of polyester support fabric enhances the structure and stability of the ball for durability.
- The fifth layer is the bladder made in six-wing carbon-latex air chamber that provides explosive acceleration off the foot and superior air retention.