The Nike CTR360 Maestri II Elite is designed for the player looking to master control on the pitch. Controlling the tempo with accurate passing, dictating the pace and creating chances are necessities for the midfield maestro.
Both Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal FC) and Andres Iniesta (Barcelona FC) personify the ultimate control players and both wear the CTR360 Maestri II Elite football boot. Their ability to control tempo and set up their teammates for numerous scoring chances sets them apart.
With position specifications a top priority, the Nike CTR360 Maestri II Elite has six key elements for the player looking for a premium boot:
- KANGA-LITE UPPER: This synthetic leather provides optimal comfort and fit, despite the weather conditions.
- DAMPENING PODS: These cushion zones on the lateral forefoot give great first touch ball control.
- RECEIVE PAD: Improves instep ball control and makes trapping the ball easier.
- PASS PAD: Leads to precise distribution and placement of passes.
- LACING SYSTEM: The unique asymmetrical lacing design creates an expanded ball control surface.
- CARBON CHASSIS: The plate offers incredible energy return and strength, with bladed studs for optimal traction and stability.
You can find the full specs on the boot below!